GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:? First and new '04 being delivered today and it's been snowing since saturday morning, 12 inches and still counting. Just blew off the driveway again, at least the high isn't -5 to -25 like all last week, currently 10 above.

Snowmobilers are lovin it! This may be a self-inflicted wound to buy a bike this time of year in Minnesota! I want to ride, wish I could load it up and head south!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey, MXW, the way the snow's falling around here, suspect your new ride will be delivered via dog sled. I feel your pain, but just imagine how sweet will be the day of that first spring ride!

Now get back outside and shovel!

GWG
Lakeville, MN
'03 Silver

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got the news at 3pm, they won't deliver today. Roads are too bad and they don't want to risk it. I understand that's the safe thing to do, I was hoping that the main roads would have been cleared off better. I think MnDot is trying to prove a point about cutbacks, we never had road conditions like this before. Looks like a wednesday delivery now. Even though I can't ride it, was looking forward to having it in the garage!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts