1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IronMan
18,740 Posts
try googling it or groupons - etc

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
I buy mine from www.goaz.com . Haven't ever seen any coupons, but you do get free shipping if you buy enough items (which is easy enough to do). Check with some buddies - do a group buy.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Tried LD Comforts search there, didn't come up. Maybe they don't carry the line any more.

·
Registered
Rockies Gold Puppet Master
1,649 Posts
I couldn't find them on the goaz.com site either, so I called them. They do carry it, just haven't made fixing their website a priority. I ended up ordering direct from ldcomfort and had it within 3 days.

·
Registered
314 Posts
7STLDOC works for $100+ so no good for me. I just finally bit the bullet and bought 2 pair (not enough for coupon use)

The el cheapo bike compression shorts have seams - defeats the purpose.

There is no comparison to ldcomfort shorts - I can't wait to try and write a review.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I couldn't find any coupons to use or discounts of any kind. Not sure what was wrong with goaz but couldn't find anything searching their site for LDComfort. And NO I didn't call them. If they can't keep their website up to date, I don't wanna do business with them.

I ended up buying from Racer parts Wholesalers. Their prices were the same as with LDComfort direct buy they had FREE SHIPPING for over $100 and they accepted my brand of CC and LDComfort didn't.

I think I'm a Happy Camper.
thecruiser

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
7STLDOC works for $100+ so no good for me. I just finally bit the bullet and bought 2 pair (not enough for coupon use)

The el cheapo bike compression shorts have seams - defeats the purpose.

There is no comparison to ldcomfort shorts - I can't wait to try and write a review.:thumbup:
What's 7STLDOC? And did you ever write your review?
I got the Riding 'tights' instead of the shorts. Hope I didn't make a mis-steak. (I know... I have spell-check. I did that on purpose)
thecruiser

1 - 8 of 8 Posts