GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....more fun than the majority that post in the regular area of the board?

I'm pretty damn un-offendable and live every day laughing as much as I can. Me casa su casa is my motto....

You guys just seem much more liberal, better sense of humor, accept someone wanting to do something different without completely tearing them apart.

Is it me or am I on to something? Seems like there is a very close knit sub family right here???

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Life to short to be ..................................otherwise!:p

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Look out........plenty of Riff-Raff down here.........

Might as well join in.........

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I think he called us liberals....:eek:4:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts

I'm pretty damn un-offendable and live every day laughing as much as I can. Me casa su casa is my motto....

You guys just seem much more liberal, better sense of humor, accept someone wanting to do something different without completely tearing them apart.

Is it me or am I on to something? Seems like there is a very close knit sub family right here???
We are unless you start out by calling us names!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
All good guys, just don't mention Darkside Cookies around Rocketman911, he gets in a tizzy.:joke:
DARKSIDER COOKIES!:eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
DBLXX, Look at it this way.

Do you have more fun at the zoo = us :thumbup:

Or the proctologist = them :eek:4:

I have tasted of the Dark Side cookies, and they are awesume! :eat2:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
DBLXX, Look at it this way.

Do you have more fun at the zoo = us :thumbup:

Or the proctologist = them :eek:4:

I have tasted of the Dark Side cookies, and they are awesume! :eat2:
You're eating one right now aren't you!:mad1::mad1::mad1:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

Yes, no doubt, we're more fun!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think he called us liberals....:eek:4:
Well some of us are liberals, but its all good. Liberal or Conservative does it really matter in the long run? We are all here to have FUN, provide guidece when asked, promote "SAFE" riding and of course Ride, Ride, Ride!

We have all achieved what our government can't. We Dark Siders both liberal and conservative have bridged the gap (reached across the aisle) realizing this is not a perfect world. But, we have banded together for the good of our cause - Riding the Dark Side! In terms of our government it would be coming together for the good of our great country the USA!

Ride On!

Smitty

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Is it me or are you guys.....

The balls in your court, now you'll have to choose. US or them!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've learned that life is entirely too short to be boxed up or classified. Enjoy it while it lasts otherwise it will pass kinda like ass gas. It comes, it goes, sometimes it stinks, it can make you laugh and it can feel soo damn good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Smottka, you got all of that philosophical stuff out of putting a car tire on your bike? Sheez. lol
I was inspired after my daily reading of all the posts on this awesome forum.

Ride On!

Smitty

1 - 20 of 48 Posts