GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent two e-mails to the site with no response. Are they still in business and doing good. With the economy the way it is you never know. The questions I was looking for answers were.
1. What is the difference between, Dyna Manual and Standard Manual?
2. Do they have any local dealers? I would like to save a little on shipping and price of the unit I get.
I should also add that the lift is for a GL1800, no belly pad and also a BMW K1100LT and smaller MC's and a ATV.
Hope someone can help with some answers.
1der

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
They were last week.

:biker:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Contact Bulldog through as PM or through www.shinhopples.com.
He's a big PitBull dealer and can answer your questions and get you one.
Plush he has great prices and minimum shipping.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Contact Bulldog through as PM or through www.shinhopples.com.
He's a big PitBull dealer and can answer your questions and get you one.
Plush he has great prices and minimum shipping.
That, plus he's a genuinely nice guy.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Free shipping but I'll have to pay the tax. in that case the price is high.
1der

·
Registered
9,393 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't pay much mind to one or two disgruntled customers you can't please ALL the customers all the time, just take them one at a time. I know, I'm in business for myself. I would have no trouble dealing with PitBull at all. I would just like some answers from them. It's a busy time of the year and he is just to busy to check his mail. It's obvious he doesn't have the time to lurk around the net like SOME of use.(including me) Hay, PitBull is make right here in the US, support business here. Sears lift is make in China need I say more???? NO.
1der

·
Registered
40 Posts
Free shipping but I'll have to pay the tax. in that case the price is high.
1der
In that case order it from the manufacturers website. See what your shipping cost would be. Probably would be cheaper to get it that way.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well..... Just ordered a air lift PitBull from "Bulldog" So my quest is over for a good lift. A lot more money BUT now I have a piece of mind that when I have the bike UP on the lift that it will STAY up. One of the replys mentioned that "Bulldog" was a good guy---- seemed like it on the phone. Should have my lift sometime next week.
1der

D

·
0 Posts
Well..... Just ordered a air lift PitBull from "Bulldog" So my quest is over for a good lift. A lot more money BUT now I have a piece of mind that when I have the bike UP on the lift that it will STAY up. One of the replys mentioned that "Bulldog" was a good guy---- seemed like it on the phone. Should have my lift sometime next week.
1der

:agree: and mine is also on it's way. Bulldog is the best.

Geof

1 - 12 of 12 Posts