GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the last posting here was back in March of this year...I sent them 3 E mails and a PM and nothing???

John

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
They are still open. I'm not sure, but I believer they prefer phone calls rather than email. There is only two of em'. It is a mom and pop operation.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i just order from them last week and i got my order in two days . and i order on line

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Online orders from Shinhopples are handled in a very timely fashion, but if you need to contact Bulldog or Meesh, a phone call is the best way to do it. Great folks to do business with!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sure are. Placed a phone order Monday afternoon and had a package on the doorstep Wednesday. Have always received very timely service from them. Tourit

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Himm.
I have sent sales queries on 2 occasions and have not heard a dickiboo.
Must be ignoring me.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I see the last posting here was back in March of this year...I sent them 3 E mails and a PM and nothing???

John

So did you get a reply John??

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I did get a response from them...They are fast as heck once they respond...I like them so much I waited for a response... I like doing business with them... I was looking to buy some speed bleeders for a GSXR 1000 I own...here is what the response said:

I do not communicate via PM on the GL1800 board. I do not have enough
time in the day to monitor that as well as all of our other Emails (4)
and phones (3). I went up there over Thanksgiving and found your message
waiting for me. Sorry for the delay.

Bulldog

By the way I had the speed bleeders in 2 days

John

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I know bulldog took very good care of me when I purchased my mirrors...
Thank you

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I know bulldog took very good care of me when I purchased my mirrors...
Thank you

Ronnie
Ronnie we were not that far away from his shop when we went to the Woodstock Festival site in Bethel, NY last summer.

Let's go again...we'll drag Larry along with us....and we'll stop in at Bulldog's the next time we go. Larry was in the military still I believe when the first Woodstock event happened...but I'm sure he heard about the concert.

Allen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts