GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see nobody posted. I contacted the forum owners and asked them to check :twisted:
Maybe Ohio is shutdown , yeah that could be it .
Maybe ya all are out riding ?? Nah doubt it :twisted:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
No they are all out riding.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they are all out riding.
I just checked all the highway web cams , not one wing spotted . I think Ohio fell into a sink hole linked to Kentucky.

·
Registered
627 Posts
We are here.. wishing the snow would go away

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I see nobody posted. I contacted the forum owners and asked them to check :twisted:
Maybe Ohio is shutdown , yeah that could be it .
Maybe ya all are out riding ?? Nah doubt it :twisted:
I heard the Wolverines rolled through and they all scattered!:thumbup::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Sure it wasn't your major?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are here.. wishing the snow would go away
If you want to feel better google Marshfield ,Wi weather forecast for tonight and Thursday .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Nope I am sure , cause if it was I would be in politics . :lol:
President Rail, sure sounds better than . . . well I don't want to get banned.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Boomer reporting for duty. I have been in Columbus all day. Looked around at Iron Pony. Gerbings heated jacket liners clearance $149. But I was looking at Tourmaster jackets.:shock:$

·
6,944 Posts
President Rail, sure sounds better than . . . well I don't want to get banned.

I've heard tell that Rail was full of the truth.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..............................................................................

Because none has ever come out of him! :lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Vote for me!

I'll tell you a story 100 different ways before I'll lie about it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Busy hauling firewood for heat and chipping ice off the pond for drinkin' water and the latrine.... Not.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Boomer reporting for duty. I have been in Columbus all day. Looked around at Iron Pony. Gerbings heated jacket liners clearance $149. But I was looking at Tourmaster jackets.:shock:$
I rode out there a couple weeks ago. Ended up buying the Tourmaster air intake 3 jacket and the Tourmaster Venture pants. So far I am happy with them. I am going to ride back out there when I have more time to wander around and just look.

·
6,944 Posts
Vote for me!

I'll tell you a story 100 different ways before I'll lie about it!:thumbup:
I guess I would have to vote for you. Rail is like all the other politicians (BOTH SIDES). Promises that he never comes through with. I have been promised cookies and have never received them. Some people have even had them delivered to them in CA.

Up in my part of town did you find anything? at Iron Pony today.
I had my eye on a Tour Master Sonora Air jacket. It was kinda pricey. $249.98. I looked on my phone real quick and saw several places that had them for $35 less with free shipping.

I rode out there a couple weeks ago. Ended up buying the Tourmaster air intake 3 jacket and the Tourmaster Venture pants. So far I am happy with them. I am going to ride back out there when I have more time to wander around and just look.
I am in Columbus a lot. I don't got to the Iron Pony very often though. Maybe two or three times a year I will go there and look around.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Boomer of I run for president you can be vice pres . This way I can send you to Danger zones instead me going. No worries you will be wearing an ear bud so I can tell ya what to say .

1 - 20 of 45 Posts