GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems i could write about anything and a chosen few would turn it ugly,,,

ok last week galute let me take his wing out in ark.

i rode a bit over 400 miles,rode a bit with a good friend on a trike named gale,had some great food and twistys!!!

there are some nice roads but as always its the people that make the difference,thanks to ricky and his fine bride for making me feel welcome and to gale for the great ride!!!!

p.s.
no footpegs were damaged in this ride

·
Registered
688 Posts
Glad you had a great time! We do have a few good roads out this way, and Galute probably knows all of them. Great to hear no pegs were hurt on this trip.:lol:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you had a great time! We do have a few good roads out this way, and Galute probably knows all of them. Great to hear no pegs were hurt on this trip.:lol:

you weren't out last sat. were ya? saw a large group in north ark. then?

·
Registered
164 Posts
is there a bike topic i can post and not get ugly?
I certainly hope so, I enjoy most of your posts and that last one turned bad in a hurry. I thought someone was going to have to send a couple of those guys out behind the barn to settle it like "men" - LOL :eek:4:

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Not to take anything away from Galutes riding ability, but scrapped pegs could be a badge of honor. Glad your still around with us.

·
Smoky
1,190 Posts
Rick,
Glad you had a good time :yes1: !
I looked real hard but couldn't find anything to rag on you about in this post :cus: ! hahahahaha

·
Registered
323 Posts
:doorag: I love riding in arkansas. Also, enjoyed the smokey mountains, the dragon and maggie valley. don't worry yw, us southern boys, we got your back :p

·
Registered
688 Posts
you weren't out last sat. were ya? saw a large group in north ark. then?
Yes, I was out last Saturday.

Pretty much from daylight to dark

working on a fence! :lol:

Didn't even look at the Wing.

Wished I had been there, Im sure y'all had more fun than I did!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
What, have you taken up half-ass riding? If you don't drag a peg then you must be slow, or maybe just a girlie man. :lol::lol: ;);)

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Not to take anything away from Galutes riding ability, but scrapped pegs could be a badge of honor. Glad your still around with us.
No offense, but you obviously haven't ridden with Galute.;)

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Some of the early members have been talking about how this board is no where near what it use to be. It use to be a place where you could come for friendship and a world of information. All that is still here but in addition it has a lot of people who just want to corrupt any topic and verbal assault other members for their warped pleasure.

I wish we had the old board back because I have learned a lot and meet many great people and built lasting friendships. We all share one thing in common a love to ride and how else could it be better than the love to ride with great friends. Its up to us to shape this board into something rewarding and meaningful to all

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Up yours Rick
I know you are trying to start some chit.
You can't ride a wing, you be a truck driver. everyone knows truck drivers can't ride. :joke:

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Glad you had a good time - no details on where you went/etc?

You're welcome here anytime YW. I'm almost out of push pins though:p

·
Registered
803 Posts
Some of the early members have been talking about how this board is no where near what it use to be. It use to be a place where you could come for friendship and a world of information. All that is still here but in addition it has a lot of people who just want to corrupt any topic and verbal assault other members for their warped pleasure.

I wish we had the old board back because I have learned a lot and meet many great people and built lasting friendships. We all share one thing in common a love to ride and how else could it be better than the love to ride with great friends. Its up to us to shape this board into something rewarding and meaningful to all
That is very true. I try and stay out of the cat fights. I think some here want to argue because there is nothing better to do. I would rather meet some of the ones here just to see them in person.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dont get me wrong i like a bit of ribbing,but when its just to hurt folks thats to far,

i rode hwy 9,was my fave road on the trip by far!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey YW: for the sake of curiosity, did you find a big difference in handling quality between your previous bike and Galute's? Or is Galute's bike similarly equipped suspension wise?

CAUTION: honest question...not intended to start flame throwing!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
to be honest his was better,stiffer and not a hit of wobble,also a bit taller,did not like seat or grips but thats a personal choice!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts