GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to mark or flag a particular post so it is easier to find later? Seems I will sometimes ask questions on a couple of boards and then spend way too much time looking for that thread again the next day to read the answers.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Save it as a link in your favorites folder.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
While you are looking at the thread of interest you can "add it to your favorites" using the Favorites option off the top menu bar. Alter the name to something that will make sense to you later when you go looking for it.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see a favorites option anywhere. Sorry, most complicated tool I can run is a hammer!

·
Registered
19,323 Posts
It is in the left corner of your computer screen usually. On mine it is a star and plus symbol . Click it and click ADD TO FAVORITES. Like mentioned before label it something to remember. Usually there is a symbol next to it(mine is a star) click it and go.

You do know how to turn your computer on right?:eek:4:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Is there a way to mark or flag a particular post so it is easier to find later? Seems I will sometimes ask questions on a couple of boards and then spend way too much time looking for that thread again the next day to read the answers.
If you ask a question on a thread and wish to monitor the thread, you can also subscribe to the thread and receive emails when someone posts to the thread (everytime someone posts, daily summary, weekly summary).

While looking at the thread, select "Thread Tools" at the tool bar near the top of the thread page. Then select "subscribe" and pick your poison.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay guys, quit picking on the dummy. My hammer did not come with directions, but I only used it backwards for a week. I had no idea the favorites option mentioned earlier was from my browser. I guess I was looking for something in particular on this forum, like the tread tools option, which will work good for me.

At least I know enough to buy the best bike built. Thanks guys for the help.:biker:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Control D, will save the current webpage to your favorites automatically. You can rename it at that time also. So simple even a caveman can do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts