GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
And just WTF is wrong with this forum, you moron? Whoops; spoken before I had my 1st cup of tepid urine this morning.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
And just WTF is wrong with this forum, you moron? Whoops; spoken before I had my 1st cup of tepid urine this morning.
When we drink piss, we drink it COLD !

Sorry, couldn't resist.

JERR, you'll get your original question answered in 12 pages or so. :joke:

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Not as much action as here but a great group of guys, actually I have never seen a rude post over there
http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/index.php

Another one is a group of former GWRRA members that got fed up with GWRRA and started their own board, it has nothing to do with GWRRA even GWRRA is in the web address. It is know as the EXILE'S BOARD
http://gwrra.info/

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Thanks for my morning chuckle! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If anyone knows of another forum that may be more civil, please let me know.
Oh, poor baby! Did someone knock over your tea and crush your crumpets? Just what exactly is uncivil about this group of grammatically challenged vagabonds? What is not to like about this collection of verbiage infidels?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Another one is a group of former GWRRA members that got fed up with GWRRA and started their own board, it has nothing to do with GWRRA even GWRRA is in the web address. It is know as the EXILE'S BOARD
http://gwrra.info/
Guess it's by invitation only as I can't register for that.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Enjoy the peace and quiet and do not let the door hit you in the *

3 posts a week in all the other ones I survey. The S/N ratio may be better, but the rate of information transfer is so low that one could pass out from boredom.

If you ignore the 'General MC Message Board'(Bad) and the 'HotBox'(Worse) here, you will find a better level of civility without moving.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
I say that we round up a few of the boys and go get this trouble maker and string 'em up! Now who's with me? Anyone be a'callin me uncivil is going to be beat half to death afor it's all over with!!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I agree that this board has declined in civility a lot in the past couple of years. More and more I find myself looking elsewhere for information and conversation that's available free of insults.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I agree that this board has declined in civility a lot in the past couple of years. More and more I find myself looking elsewhere for information and conversation that's available free of insults.
I find most forums regardless of theme can be very cantankerous at times . Unfortunate ( or fortunate ) result of freedom of speech

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Responses like this. Get a grip ahole!!!
Did I misunderstand this post, the OP complains about civility, get's a response back that is clearly in jest and then fires back with the type of rhetoric he was complaining about in the first place.

Or am I wrong?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts