GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any new news about Bev? Hope to keep up to date with her condition. Hopes and prayers are with her.

non lurker

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Haven't seen anything since yesterday. Jeff,Sketerbeater, is the board member that talks to Bev's friend and reports back to us. Maybe later today.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I think Tues.afternoon was the last update. I think it is on the ninth page of the main thread.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Come on there wingy,DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDS :twisted: ole yeller mbg pa

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,732 Posts
And I thought WR would be in a better mood after a nice long fishing trip in the warm weather. That didn't last long. hahaha

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ummm, New guy here.... It would be nice though if maybe this thread could be used strictly for updates while the other thread is maintained so everyone can convey and express their well wishes. I too wondered the most recent update but didn't have time to scan all the posts searching for status. Just a thought.

Walter er uh Wingriderz, would that be ok? No disrespect meant coming from the new guy.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ummm, New guy here.... It would be nice though if maybe this thread could be used strictly for updates while the other thread is maintained so everyone can convey and express their well wishes. I too wondered the most recent update but didn't have time to scan all the posts searching for status. Just a thought.

Walter er uh Wingriderz, would that be ok? No disrespect meant coming from the new guy.
:agree::beer3:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Well, he says he is a "crain" operator and he doesn't know how to spell "crane," so give him a break! :eek:4:

·
Registered
5,861 Posts

:agree: :coffee1:

·
Registered
4,364 Posts

:agree: I guess I make it (3)

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
I spoke to Jeff (Skeeterbeater) this morning and he will post all updates on Beverly on the other thread in his first post so you don't have to dig through all the pages to find the latest update. :thumbup:

·
Registered
687 Posts
status

What is it with people not able to add to an existing open and current thread on this forum:shrug:

Does it make them feel like they are out in front of an issue??

Is it a look at me thing???

Gimme a break.

:?

I think you are way off track here Wingriderz. Look at this guys stats, he is pretty new here and doesn't post much.

Somebody else suggested a separate thread just for the updates and I agree that it is a good idea.

Give the guy a break.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I think you are way off track here Wingriderz. Look at this guys stats, he is pretty new here and doesn't post much.

Somebody else suggested a separate thread just for the updates and I agree that it is a good idea.

Give the guy a break.
:agree:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
What is it with people not able to add to an existing open and current thread on this forum:shrug:

Does it make them feel like they are out in front of an issue??

Is it a look at me thing???

Gimme a break.

:?
Give the new guy a break!:twisted:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Come on there wingy,DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDS :twisted: ole yeller mbg pa
And everyone wonders why I have this moron on my "ignore" list. Makes my day a LOT more bearable not having to read his garbage. Nice to know I'm not missing anything useful... :roll:

-

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
Carefull you are on parole.

Bev we are thinking about you

·
Registered
791 Posts
And everyone wonders why I have this moron on my "ignore" list. Makes my day a LOT more bearable not having to read his garbage. Nice to know I'm not missing anything useful... :roll:

-
Funny...I never wondered that...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know what

Sorry I asked I thought this was about Bev not all your petty little wining you all do just forget I asked and I'll just contatct the hospital don't need to respond to childish comments made by others I think some need to grow up and realize not everything is about them.

Just leave me as a lurker I just don't need to respond

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Sorry I asked I thought this was about Bev not all your petty little wining you all do just forget I asked and I'll just contatct the hospital don't need to respond to childish coments made by others I think some need to grow up and realize not everything is about them.

Just leave me as a lurker I just don't need to respond
Actually 99% of the gang agrees with you. Don't let the other 1% discourage you. I'm sure that Bev will appreciate everyones concerns and yours will be right there with them, and your post got a good procedure started that will make it easier for everyone to check for updates. Nothing but good came from it:lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts