GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a great Dells Ride-in organized by our friends in WI, before that a RTE to Pammy-K's in Eleva, and did see some from folks from MN...but....how come we ain't organizing nuttin?

Only been a forum member for a year...and that's d#&n near when the last post here (MN section) was......

I know we got great places to ride, great places to eat...got great members (thinking in particular of BlueWinger2000 and murf amongst others),

So.....IF IF IF IF someone (say, for example, me) were to try to organize a RTE or similar, would you leave me swaying in the wind, forever condemned to be an honorary cheese-head, or would you be interested......

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your comments, please....

Ralph (proudpeacock)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
If you build it, they will come. Where are you located?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Minnetonka (15 miles West of Minneapolis)....

·
Registered
341 Posts
As long as I don't have to ride in the cities, I would cross the boarder if i'm not busy. Glad you had a good time in the Dells.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In!!

From Hinckley, MN.

Reactions: proudpeacock

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
So far I’ve attended RTE’s in at least 9 states, if things workout I would love to attend yours.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Is there GL1800 life in MN...IS THERE GL1800 LIFE IN MINNESOTA?!!! Ha, that’s a good one. No. >:)>:)

Really, I’d like to have a RTE that I could make it too. I’m always up for good/great food. As for hosting one, the only thing I got, off the top of my head, is, Meet me in Duluth @ 5am for a ride up the north shore to Trail center Lodge for Breakfast. A unique establishment to say the least.

·
Love The DCT
11,810 Posts
Just got back from a great Dells Ride-in organized by our friends in WI, before that a RTE to Pammy-K's in Eleva, and did see some from folks from MN...but....how come we ain't organizing nuttin?

Only been a forum member for a year...and that's d#&n near when the last post here (MN section) was......

I know we got great places to ride, great places to eat...got great members (thinking in particular of BlueWinger2000 and murf amongst others),

So.....IF IF IF IF someone (say, for example, me) were to try to organize a RTE or similar, would you leave me swaying in the wind, forever condemned to be an honorary cheese-head, or would you be interested......

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your comments, please....

Ralph (proudpeacock)
Sunday is supposed to be looking pretty good. (70’s,)

:doorag:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, but heading back to Indiana on Friday through Tuesday or so...gotta check in on my big sister (she's 87). Following weekend is Memorial day...should I post something for Sunday the 3rd?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts