GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Have any of you dealt with "Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse" at 340 N. US Hiway 17/92 Longwood FL.?
Are they a good vendor to do business with?

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks
John

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I've bought a few things from them, never had a problem...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
They are OK, Untill you want to ship something back, or have a warranty issue. Then the fun begins.

Bulldog

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
Honda Direct first-he supports this board

·
Registered
552 Posts
John H said:
All,
Have any of you dealt with "Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse" at 340 N. US Hiway 17/92 Longwood FL.?
Are they a good vendor to do business with?

Your input is appreciated.
Bulldog said:
They are OK, Untill you want to ship something back, or have a warranty issue.
Yep... they suck. They don't stand by any of their products. All they are is middlemen. You have a problem, you have to deal with the manufacturer directly with no help whatsoever from them.

Always pay by credit card, as you can reverse the charges if the product is faulty. I made MAW eat some tail pipes, and I still got to keep them because the manufacturer told me to go "F" myself. :evil:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
They got some great helmet prices?? 8)

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
1 maw doesnt support our habits here

2 their return policy sucks, while hal has a very liberal policy, face it, sometimes the crap we purchase just doesnt look as good when it gets home,

3 maw has never sprung for a free bbq, that i know of

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Several years ago I ordered a pair of shocks for my enduro. I specified the part number for heavier duty off road shocks. Whoever fills the order sent the light duty shocks for on road use only. I called them on this and the response was "Sorry we sent the wrong parts" I was refused a refund/exchange and told I had to reorder the correct shocks at my expense. After reading thier return and refund policy I realized I was out of luck since I had paid COD for the shipment. I advise every one to read all the shipping, return, and refund policies carefully before ordering. I have not ordered from them again.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Because I was bored, I just read their "Company Policy"...........now thats some scary stuff. I would spend my money elsewhere.

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Good luck with them..... I still don't have the tires, they sent all my money back accept for 60 bucks, I feel the 60 bucks was just an education !!

Live n Learn !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts