GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With compliments from my brother-in-law. He must stay up nights looking for this stuff.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I knew that there was work being done on the Turbo Encabulator, but I thought it was still TOP SECRET.....:shock: Well now the mouse is out of the trap, and the whole world knows...... This is surly going to effect the economy in a really bad way...:eek:4:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
If only there were a way to change the fluid without the use of a new crush washer every time. Oh, woe is me!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Oh heck, I am going to have to upgrade after all. :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ive been keeping tabs on this since the early stages of development...

there were issues with overheating the external syncrodrive modules when connected to the inverted triaxial shaft couplings, which I helped the researchers resolve by adding a rotational gigetanuim disc ,,i thought it was a simple solution, but I think they were too close to the project to see it...

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Spoken like a true Government Contractor. 32 Years of OTJT helped me to understand everything he said. Very impressive indeed. I believe efforts are underway as we speak to purchase a few of these.:cool:;):joke:

·
Registered
126 Posts
He said what? :wrong:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
He forgot to mention the swartz inibulator, that imburst the vanacular swink so it will not hemoroid the dripinpular!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts