GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke one of my BAKER leg wings and called Debbie ( very nice to deal with) at DLH and she told me when I bought the product (June 16, 03) and told me to call BAKER and see if it was covered. I just talked with Sherri from BAKER and told her that one had broken and NO PROBLEM..wasn't interested how or what happened but that it was COVERED! She was really super and took the information that she needed to send me a new one and that was that! Looks like more BAKER products for me!

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Baker Wings

Sure wish I'd had that kind of response from Baker. I called & told them I broke a mirror wing. The lady I talked with told me the price of a replacement set.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim,
Maybe the magic word was DLH? I called them first since i got it from them and it was less than a yr old? Was yours? Sorry :(

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Baker is a GREAT company to work with. I have had a couple problems with there products over the years & they ALWAYS took care of it right a way !!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I complained about my Bakers wings and Mr Baker himself adjusted the wings at The Hoot and they have worked fine since. I had made a slight error when I installed them which was easily corrected. A very positive experience and very nice people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts