GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, hey thanks for all your input on helping me decide which trailer hitch i am going to get, so how about your thoughts on the isolator harness , electric connection, kury, any others ? Ease of install, quality, etc. Thanks again joe

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have EC, it wasn't hard for me to install. Good product and if you have any questions they are always willing to help talk you through it. And they really stand behind their product. Well that's my opinion.

B

·
0 Posts
Hello, hey thanks for all your input on helping me decide which trailer hitch i am going to get, so how about your thoughts on the isolator harness , electric connection, kury, any others ? Ease of install, quality, etc. Thanks again joe
If you ordered the Rivco hitch, then the isolator will come with it. Not sure if this is the case with the Bushtec. It may depend on what price model hitch you purchased, it may not. If you bought a hitch that didn't include an isolator then, IMO, you bought the wrong hitch. RIVCO, BUSHTEC AND HITCH-DOC are the only hitches mafg'd that bolt to the main frame at ALL attachment points. All other hitch mfg'rs bolt their hitches to the main frame AND weaker sub-frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts