GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 24 hours here in Indiana....... Got the trike out for the 1st time this season. 4 PM it was 67 degrees and sunny. Took a hundred mile ride to dinner. At midnight it was raining with falling temps....6 AM spitting sleet, 30 degrees.....9 AM , snow with 30 mph wind gusts....Expecting 3 inches of snow tonight. It's 3 PM and the sun is shining brightly.

Gotta be tough to live here.........................

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I'm a couple hundred miles north of you in Munster, IN. I had the trike out a couple days ago. It was 57 degs. and the sun was out. Last night, it started raining and this morning there was 6" of wet heavy snow.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Being in south east Indiana, we have none of those issues. It is like spring hear, falling temps into the teens tonight, snow and high winds. Wait a minute, that's what he said!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Snow sucks

Here in north central indiana on Tuesday it was very nice. Less than 12 hours later it looked like a blizzard. I'm so over this crap. At least I had the bike out on mon and tues.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Checking in here from east-central Indiana .... Winchester ... if you don't like the weather in Indiana, just wait five minutes ...it will change ...

laughmouse.gif

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
Yep, 62 on Tuesday here in NE Ohio, then 8 inches of snow on Wednesday and 5 degrees this morning. Now I see that it is going to be 55 tomorrow and drop back to the teens over the weekend.

Strangest winter I have ever seen. We will probably get a blizzard on Memorial Day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts