GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al right, the jokes over --- ha ha ha :lol: :lol: --- It ain't funny no more-- whoever left the door open, shut the damn thing ---- 17 degrees in central Alabama is too much.

You dudes living on the frozen tundra, keep it up there :):)

It'll be 60 by Sunday. :):):)

W

·
0 Posts
Sorry, when us northerners have to much of a good thing.....we like to share.
Now would you like some snow and salt to go it.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I was thinking if we can push this cold weather up north far enough south. Then Red wouldn't keep rubbing it in just how warm it is down in Florida. LOL's Now you folks down south just think about having every day like this for about 4 months?

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Pretty warm here in Woodbourne. We only opened the door for a little bit, just to balance the pressure. Sorry if our lil scientific experiment has caused you any undue concern,,,,LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
We'll have to keep the door open a little longer. Already, the temp has gone from 8* to 21*. Gotta help to keep the temps stabilized all over the country, you know. :wink:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Lucky Phil,
It's not the door being left open that caused the temps to rise, it's Global Warming up north. Down here in the South, it's called Global COLD!!! :lol:

David

27 here this morning, and about to go on a local toy run for a children's home.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sorry but the door got blowed off a coupla weeks ago and got busted in a million pieces. It's to cold to go out and fix it, maybe on toward spring. I guess you will just have to enjoy our gift to you for awhile. Enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I feel your pain! Only hit 79 here today, almost had to put the leathers on<G>.

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
It cold here this morning.. also... 38 degrees .. here in Gods country..
but alas... tomorrows forecast is for 65 degrees... almost T-shirt riding weather...

cosmic

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
We all, sent it to y'all, so'ins yo would hush up fer a bit 'bout "well, it sure is nice down here".

Now let's try to be a little nicer when one of us cries a bit about goin' crazy with bein' in the house too dang much.

:a13:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
TexanTrail said:
Lucky Phil,
It's not the door being left open that caused the temps to rise, it's Global Warming up north. Down here in the South, it's called Global COLD!!! :lol:

David

27 here this morning, and about to go on a local toy run for a children's home.
When I was in college, my instructor drilled it into my head that heat travels to cold, not cold to heat. So, by leaving the door open, that "cold" 17* down there came up here, raising our temps to 21*. LOL...Now, it's 35* and the sun is shining. Went to Farm and Fleet to buy a HEPA filter for the house. BIG mistake...all the shoppers are out there.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
cold?

nanner nanner nanner!!!

:yes: :a13:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
What's going to happen to all the insects, bugs and worms in Trussville?

Up here birdies are used to eating 'frozen treats' every now and then but it must be a real shock for their Alabama cousins.

·
Registered
230 Posts
53 lovely degrees here in Minn. Pulled the battery charger and away I went. Put on about 75 miles. It sure was fun since I haven't rode for over a month. Kinda strange riding around looking at xmas lites and frozen lakes. Usually we do that on snowmobiles. :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Looks like things are going to change but alot of good that will do unless it rains to remove the salt.

Otherwise it will just add to the cold weather blues for me.

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Gosh today was so nice... 68 degrees....we went for a ride to Manchack.. Minnedorph's has the best fried catfish in the whole world.. wish yall could have joined us...

cosmic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts