GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drastically and delightfully at the same time, in a matter of 10 hours.

My lovely stepdaughter Jennifer has given my wife and myself the most beautiful and perfect granddaughter, "Olivia Amanda".

I am not the man I was before her birth.

Bradford

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I know the feeling. My daughter just gave me my second grandson. It must be the weather. Congratulations.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations to all :D :flg:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Congrats Bradford.

Hope Mom and the baby are doing well.

Dep

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congrats, I know the happieness that my goddaughter and godson have brought to my parents (their grandparents) lives is just absolutely amazing.

My life also changed when I became an uncle, I just love it, changed my life in many ways. God Bless :D

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congratulations to you and grandma!! The new addition will really add to your life..

·
Registered
524 Posts
Congratulations !! :D

Dave

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Bradford,
Congratulations! Our first grandson is now nine weeks old. You have, simply yet eloquently, expressed our exact emotions. Our daughter-in-law cannot believe the side of Rich that she now sees.
Thank you,

Becky and Rich

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bradford......You will also be amazed at all the room you have in your billfold for her pictures, right where you used to keep your money!!

Congratulations.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Lucky Phil said:
I know the feeling. My daughter just gave me my second grandson. It must be the weather. Congratulations.
It was the weather 9 months ago :wink:

H

·
0 Posts
Nothing beats grandkids. Just spent the last 5 days with 4 of mine. Now the oldest eats his peanut butter sandwiches just like me - - - - with butter on the bread. His mom just shakes her head.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Bradford,

Wow, a little deja vu with the names.

Our nearly 2 year old grand daughter, Olivia Rain Watkins.

Our pregnant daughter, Jennifer.

Jerry (from the Windy City) says that being a Grand-paa is great!
My wife and I say, it's your reward for not killing your children. :lol:

Congratulations! Being a parent and being a grand parent. Two major steps in a persons life.

Oh, yeah, getting married is right up there. (Wife looking over my shoulder!)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Now the oldest eats his peanut butter sandwiches just like me - - - - with butter on the bread. His mom just shakes her head.
I'm with his mom on that one!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
What in the world is going on, here? Where are these rough 'em, tough 'em motorcycle riders? You guys are going to ruin our image, with all this gushy/mushy stuff. What will these grandchildren think, when they discover that their grandfathers admitted to having sentimental feelings and emotional insight??

Imagine, allowing a tiny 'kid', to soften us, to the point of blubbering sweet expressions, about the precious gift of a new creation!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Wow, I am the grouchy old man down the street. My stepdaughter
just had her baby 2 Fridays ago. :( My cold heart finds this joy of
yours as a strange emotion for a newborn. Is your blood green like
mine? (Too much Spock)

Herb

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats & enjoy. I have two myself. I don't get to see them very often as they are out of town. :cry: But it is a great excuse for a 2-3 hour ride on country roads. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts