GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the event anyone sees a Black '01' GL-1800 with a Motor Trike kit on it and polished wheelchair rack on the right fender, resting on a trailer, being pulled by a green Chevy Van, heading south towards Florida sometime early next week, please note that it is not me. It is my evil twin brother. I neglected to share with many of you that I have an evil twin brother who looks just like me (almost, mom always said that I was the better looking of the two). You see, we were Siamese twins and were attached at the knees.

I. . . . .ah, I mean he needed to haul some extra stuff to a friend down in Ft. Meyers and this was the best way to accomplish both things.:bow::eek:4::cool:

· Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Can't be you, you would never trailer your trike, right?
Manly man that you are....

· Registered
374 Posts
I hate it when my brother does stuff like that too.

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which is real? You or the evil twin? Enquiring minds want to know.

Sounds to me like something out of a time/space/warp/continueium.
It depends on which one is standing in for the other to deal with the task at hand. Hope that helps.:cool:;)

· Registered
10,844 Posts
In the event anyone sees a Black '01' GL-1800 with a Motor Trike kit on it and polished wheelchair rack on the right fender, resting on a trailer, being pulled by a green Chevy Van, heading south towards Florida sometime early next week, please note that it is not me. It is my evil twin brother. I neglected to share with many of you that I have an evil twin brother who looks just like me (almost, mom always said that I was the better looking of the two). You see, we were Siamese twins and were attached at the knees.

I. . . . .ah, I mean he needed to haul some extra stuff to a friend down in Ft. Meyers and this was the best way to accomplish both things.:bow::eek:4::cool:
Have a safe trip, Jim, er Jim's brother that is. <g>

· Registered
3,809 Posts
Dont blame Wheels for trailering his trike its cold up north and his toes get cold real easy.

· Registered
792 Posts
Wheels maybe we should get you a new lic.plate TRAILER QUEEN or we could just get rid of your evil twin of yours, feed him to the crabs in the bay.

· Registered
3,569 Posts
Please go thru Alabama. Georgia has a law about GoldWings on trailers. There is a clause for Maryland drivers. I think it is,"You Have To Be As High As My Hand" or something like that. If you're pulled over,DON'T GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE.;)

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's a tough crowd I tell ya!:bow:;)

Hey Dave, I know what you mean. I have a pair of Easy Walkers that I have been trying to break in for the last 30 years now (when they first came out) and the darn things still look like the day I bought them. Good luck and hope to see ya. Although it might be tough since I will be the guy ducking in the Van every time I see a Wing go buy.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.