GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the event anyone sees a Black '01' GL-1800 with a Motor Trike kit on it and polished wheelchair rack on the right fender, resting on a trailer, being pulled by a green Chevy Van, heading south towards Florida sometime early next week, please note that it is not me. It is my evil twin brother. I neglected to share with many of you that I have an evil twin brother who looks just like me (almost, mom always said that I was the better looking of the two). You see, we were Siamese twins and were attached at the knees.

I. . . . .ah, I mean he needed to haul some extra stuff to a friend down in Ft. Meyers and this was the best way to accomplish both things.:bow::eek:4::cool:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Can't be you, you would never trailer your trike, right?
Manly man that you are....

·
Registered
374 Posts
I hate it when my brother does stuff like that too.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which is real? You or the evil twin? Enquiring minds want to know.

Sounds to me like something out of a time/space/warp/continueium.
It depends on which one is standing in for the other to deal with the task at hand. Hope that helps.:cool:;)

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
In the event anyone sees a Black '01' GL-1800 with a Motor Trike kit on it and polished wheelchair rack on the right fender, resting on a trailer, being pulled by a green Chevy Van, heading south towards Florida sometime early next week, please note that it is not me. It is my evil twin brother. I neglected to share with many of you that I have an evil twin brother who looks just like me (almost, mom always said that I was the better looking of the two). You see, we were Siamese twins and were attached at the knees.

I. . . . .ah, I mean he needed to haul some extra stuff to a friend down in Ft. Meyers and this was the best way to accomplish both things.:bow::eek:4::cool:
Have a safe trip, Jim, er Jim's brother that is. <g>

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Dont blame Wheels for trailering his trike its cold up north and his toes get cold real easy.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Who's the tallest?

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Trailer Boy! Hmmm never thought that we could get to you that easily...LOL

At any rate TB, when you come to visit me, we have plenty of room for you to store your trailer, in a safe place!

Sad Dog

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hey, The Don is welcome in Fl no matter what his transportation preference...
We want no Beef with the Mid-Atlantic families...

Lance

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wheels maybe we should get you a new lic.plate TRAILER QUEEN or we could just get rid of your evil twin of yours, feed him to the crabs in the bay.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Please go thru Alabama. Georgia has a law about GoldWings on trailers. There is a clause for Maryland drivers. I think it is,"You Have To Be As High As My Hand" or something like that. If you're pulled over,DON'T GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE.;)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Hey Wheels, I am headed to Kissimmee, FL week after next but I will be on the bike. Need to break in a new pair of shoes!

Who knows, I might see you on your way back north.

Dave

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's a tough crowd I tell ya!:bow:;)

Hey Dave, I know what you mean. I have a pair of Easy Walkers that I have been trying to break in for the last 30 years now (when they first came out) and the darn things still look like the day I bought them. Good luck and hope to see ya. Although it might be tough since I will be the guy ducking in the Van every time I see a Wing go buy.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts