GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking out the living room window and realized that all the snow piles that a a few days ago were so white are now all black and dirty. Yippie!! Happy days are here again. Took a short ride yesterday. Had to pick up something at Pick-n-Save. Roads have no snow but lots of water. Omro has closed Highway 21 through town due to flooding. My bike had a huge smile on it's face. Oh wait that was me. Enjoy your weekend.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
YES it’s spring! 63* here today. The only thing I rode was the Cub Cadet. :serious:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: cycledude and murf

·
Love The DCT
12,020 Posts
It was really a nice day today, 48 deg. It was so nice that I awakened the bike from its winter nap. Did the nav update, checked it all over and it is ready to rock n roll. Will be out riding tomorrow without a doubt. :yes:

:doorag:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Local lawn mower dealer has put about 50 brandnew riding lawn mowers out in the parking lot, so apparently winter is over here.

Rode past the rail mansion yesterday and saw Betty’s slingshot sitting outside, I’ve seen a few bikes on the road but considering how nice the weather has been seems like I should be seeing more.

Mr Machine has still not been able to get his wing out to the road, Jammer hasn’t had his out yet because he is afraid it might get dirty.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Local lawn mower dealer has put about 50 brandnew riding lawn mowers out in the parking lot, so apparently winter is over here.

Rode past the rail mansion yesterday and saw Betty’s slingshot sitting outside, I’ve seen a few bikes on the road but considering how nice the weather has been seems like I should be seeing more.

Mr Machine has still not been able to get his wing out to the road, Jammer hasn’t had his out yet because he is afraid it might get dirty.
I didn't miss a month, but it wasn't my normal 100 mile minimum to count it. This year February was only 20/30 miles I topped the 100 mile mark today for March. Should get out again tomorrow. I think after the next couple of days there will be lots of bikes out then.

·
Love The DCT
12,020 Posts
Was in the mid 40’s yesterday, so took bike out for a 50 mile or so ride. Several other bikes out, most of them BMW GS bikes. Also saw the first robins of the spring. Warming up nicely today, supposed to get in the mid 60’s. Finishing up the “do” list, then I’m going to be out riding this afternoon. :yes:

:doorag:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts