GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been traveling quite a bit lately and have not been on the forum for a while, so now I am back and woking at cleaning out the shop a bit. I am happy to send pictures of any of the items since I can only post a few here. Prices are asking prices plus shipping (local pickup in Springfield, MO is OK), but make an offer on any of the items and I will certainly consider it. Happy to take Paypal if you pay the fees. Thanks for looking!

Grips-$8
OEM Black Kick Stand-$9
Chrome Tag Trim-$7
Right Side Blue Bag (has broken tab on front and excludes bag trim)-$15
Dark Maroon Left Lower Rear Bag Trim-$5
OEM Pivot Covers (L and R)-$8
Yellow LH Bag for Parts (one tab on back broken no bag trim) -$15
Right Lower Yellow Bag Trim-$5

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me take a good close look at them when I get home from the office, and I will let you know of any defects. Thanks for the inquiry.

Have the bag protectors been scraped on the ground. I am looking for a set that is not scratched up.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Stuff for sale

PM sent for

Chrome Tag Trim-$7

OEM Pivot Covers (L and R)-$8

Highway Peg -$25

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have looked very closely at the protectors. The left side is about as near perfect as a used part can be-but it is not perfect. The right side has minor road rash on the bottom. I put it on the buffing wheel and cleaned it up pretty good, but it is not perfect. My subjective evaluation would be the left is an 8-9 on a scale of 1-10 and the right is a 6 or 7.

Let me know if you want to proceed.

Thanks,

Bill

Have the bag protectors been scraped on the ground. I am looking for a set that is not scratched up.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Bag protectors... rear crash bars...

If they are not bent I will take them both. I have a bad habit of scaping them in the turns.:nojoke:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is not good to keep bending them up . . . or down . . . of backward . . . or forward . . . or in . . . or out! :cry: Oh, you said scraping them. My bad.

These are not bent at all. One is scratched a bit on the bottom, but I would have no problem putting them on my bike.

I'll send a PM.

Bag protectors... rear crash bars...

If they are not bent I will take them both. I have a bad habit of scaping them in the turns.:nojoke:

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I have the pm and will take the lot. Please send me total with shipping to zip 32250.

I will do PayPal tomorrow with a regular computer and not the tablet.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks much. Total for all 4 including shipping is $40.

I'll take them with me to the office so I can get them sent tomorrow sometime.

Have a good evening!

I have the pm and will take the lot. Please send me total with shipping to zip 32250.

I will do PayPal tomorrow with a regular computer and not the tablet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.