EDIT: ...and hers, too!

Goldwing - Balance owed - $0.00

Yeah, baby!...and six months early, too! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Goldwing - Balance owed - $0.00

Yeah, baby!...and six months early, too! :thumbup:
Now you need to spend some of the money on farkles....Let's see....a farkle shelf to hold everything...check, ECW equipment to mount on farkle shelf...check, a couple of Garmins...check, lights, yeah baby, lots of lights...check, new windshield, seat, hey how about some pin striping to set off the black.......:).

BTW congrats, on second thought how about just going on a good ride, maybe for some gumbo or BBQ. I know someone that would be up for riding along.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::congrats:now go ride the wheels off of her!:thumbup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Great, now ride it like you own it!:agree:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I've only got 2 more payments... one's $10K and the other $11K.

·
Registered
386 Posts
:congrats: on paying her off early.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
:congrats:
Congrats, but Be Careful now, ya hear.
The 1st weekend I had mine paid for, I dropped it on a South Ga. sand road and broke a bone in my ankle.
It healed ok, but I still have scratches on my right Saddle Bag Lid. Dang It.
Just something about paying them off is the kiss of death.:joke:

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Congrats Ken, NOW you can ride it like you OWN it!!

LOL

Matt(BCNV) :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wish that I could say the same. But Congrats, It's an awesome feeling to have title in hand!:congrats:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<...>on second thought how about just going on a good ride, maybe for some gumbo or BBQ. I know someone that would be up for riding along.
I read earlier in the day that 191 is going to be open on Wednesday...might need to plan a burger run @ Bear Wallow in the near future...once the road gets a few passes & gets cleaned up a bit. Might first need some intel on their status in Alpine. Anything we can do to help out the economy up there would probably be appreciated - even if it is just a burger & glass of iced tea.

Rocky - Yup, yer right; I'll need to amend that initial comment. :D

Matt - You've seen me do that already; I'll do it again in Feb as well...but, shoot, that's seven months away! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Amazing how better they run when you owe nothing for them!!!!
:congrats::congrats:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts