GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you feel it. Gotta change my gear oil, tires are good, oil is changed. The smokies are waiting for my arrival. Spring is just around the corner. Sunny days like to get my legs twiching. GOD ! I've almost made it :bow:
Soon the frozen ones from up north will start to thaw out, and strange sounds will be heard comming from there garages. Already while riding at work to the job sites I'm thinking distance, time, routes. It's a live :eek:4:
AHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Got new boots to try out, and a new Mesh jacket.:yes::biker:

·
Registered
160 Posts
ya it's all most here:yes: i got some new boots this year to- one more ride and i'll need new tires for this year

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Instead of changing the gear oil in the rear end...I just bought an 09 instead. It was much easier than trying to get the oil back in after draining! :p

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Can you feel it. Gotta change my gear oil, tires are good, oil is changed. The smokies are waiting for my arrival. Spring is just around the corner. Sunny days like to get my legs twiching. GOD ! I've almost made it :bow:
Soon the frozen ones from up north will start to thaw out, and strange sounds will be heard comming from there garages. Already while riding at work to the job sites I'm thinking distance, time, routes. It's a live :eek:4:

:agree:+2 , I'm with ya, Alleluia:bow:. All I need is some 40 degree+ lows in the mountains and I am gone.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Had the snowblower out for about an hour last night. Got up this morning and have to do it again. But, a week ago I did get to ride two days in a row.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I had my new 09 out for a ride yesterday,and today we have more snow coming :roll: It felt good to go for a ride..:thumbup:

Ed..:coffee1:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Spring can come any day now, that would be great.

Much longer of PMS and we'll all need a new flame suit from the remarks made in some of the post.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Got to bust mine out for hour and a half yesterday. It felt just awesome to wring out the ole Wing and put it thru it's paces. Come on Spring, snow on the ground again here today.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
We just had several more inches of snow & still have cold Temps. 18 as a high. 5 degrees at night. Calender says Think Spring, But the weather sure doesn't.

I'll be thrilled if it reaches "normal" tempatures here.

Been a VERY cold & snowy winter here.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I know i'm ready for spring. :thumbup:
Mine's in the shop having the steering head bearings changed and serviced so it's ready to go.
Here in Cincy we probably have about 3 more weeks of cold weather then we start to warm up.
I'm trying to head out on the bike toward sunny Florida in early March and have 3 other nice rides planned for this coming summer.
I am ready to ride. ;)

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do feel for the frozen ones. Of course I'll be complaining about the heat in a few months. In fact I've already planned a trip with some friends to Nova Scotia this coming July. So when Its too hot I'll be heading north. Also planning a trip out west this spring with Wifey. I'm just ready to ride... any where.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ready willing and able to go!

I sold my 85 wing and bought myself a 07 Wing Trike for Christmas. I am so ready to ride. The first 40+ degree day I am gone from Edinburgh IN. and hittin the road any road, just ready to ride off into the warmth.......or sunset whichever comes first..

Happy trails:p

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Cold and rainy most of the day... So I installed my new amber Ring of Fire...and now I want the rear one.

·
Registered
517 Posts
20 cm ( about 8") of snow due this week Just shoveled 6 "fresh snow from last 3 days. at least another 6-7 weeks before the snow is gone enough to ride. Too long and cold winter this year I'm going shack wacky

1 - 17 of 17 Posts