GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I'd tell ya to shove off then.....cept you promised me a chopper ride one of these days.

·
Registered
634 Posts
FUSE said:
:cry: Sad day....

Well, maybe not.

You don't seem to be one-dimensional.

Whole lot of things to try . . . and . . . not a whole lot of time!!!

Good luck on your next adventure, Mr. Fuse!!! :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Congrats! Hope you've got the price you targeted. It would be an honor for many to ride your bike, I say!
Good luck and don't forget us :wink:

·
Chard Member
13,071 Posts
BTDT... matter of fact I've been bikeless for a few days! :(

Enjoy whatever you wish to do and good luck. Stop in and say hello from time to time! :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Bummer I know. Been a bikeless loser all this week myself. Sold my HD Ultra to a guy in Canada on Saturday.

Bright side is I pick up a new level 4 Winger on Thursday! :D :D :D

G

·
FUSE said:
:cry: The guy from Louisiana just left. I now am no longer an owner of a Goldwing. Sad day....
Ok then turn in your membership here and get rid of your Avatar with that yellow GL1800, your all none.

Just teasing Fuse.
Come back here once in while, and let us know what's new on the dirt track world with that handsome son of yours.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congratz on the sale, You have Exquisite Taste, as I see from the color of the Wing. 8)

Good Luck on Lifes Road of Adventures..

Is another Goldwing in your future at this time ??

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'll still meet you for lunch when I'm up there, if you still socialize with wingers! lol Making time for your family is a great thing. Keep us updated on your flying, also.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Good Luck to you Fuse, have fun with your Son !

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, I don't plan on leaving the group. As the many complainers have voiced, there are many topics on this board other than Goldwings that I enjoy. I'll still be around, and I'll still be at the next Breakfast at Honda Hoot.

BTW, When is that Lewis????? Where's it gonna be???? Can I buy my ticket yet???? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey, Fuse. We don't swap stories much (you and I), but I've followed your antics with great enjoyment. Glad to hear you're going to be around for a while longer. What will fill your "need for speed" next (ground, that is)?

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MesquiteBob said:
What will fill your "need for speed" next (ground, that is)?
A 600 Suzuki Katana. That one has just been calling my name. I've been looking at a bunch of other bikes but none have been talking to me like the Katana. It's not the most powerfull sport bike around but I don't care. It's gonna be fun anyways.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Great video. Thanks for posting.

Fuse: This mean we are not going to Motovation together?? LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats Fuse.... done with Yellow then? 2006 Suzuki Katana 600 comes in Blue/White or Black. Have Fun!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts