GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
After buying the BMW Transcontinental I realized with the Jug placement there was no way I could get comfortable for 600+ mile days. So I told the BMW dealer I wanted a 2022 Grand America as well. They never called me back so I started looking and my journey brings me to the 2022 Tour DCT. In 3 hours I pick it up
You will love it. Night and day in comfort.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
congrats and welcome
i just picked up the very same bike (my first gold wing... and a lifelong dream to own one) 4.5 days ago....
but, who's counting... LOL
these 2 pictures taken 2 days ago

View attachment 401162

View attachment 401161

__
SO excited for you
please post often and enjoy every moment
You Florida boys got a beautiful state. Can I come visit? I can buy beer..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. I see you are from NH, what dealer did you purchase from. I'm in the market and none of them have any and don't know when any are scheduled for delivery.

·
Registered
69 Posts
After months of waiting and commitments from 3 different dealers that didn't get theirs my local dealer got one in today! It was a surprise allocation from Honda and just what I Wanted, a Black Tour DCT . Pick it up tomorrow. I never even ever rode one but after 45+ years on a Harley let's see how it goes. After I pick this one up in my garage I'll have a highly customized 2018 Harley Road King special, a 2022 BMW Transcontinental and now this. I told my wife by the end of the year I will sell one of them. I suspect it won't be the Gold Wing.....
View attachment 401155
Thing about owning these is it creeps up on you. You think it's just another bike few extras that are nice. Then yiu ride some miles and start thinking man this is really good and no hassles and comfort and easy of function and what else could I want. Then you ask yourself what other bike would be better? Then your done. Goldwings truely are the apex for what it is. Depending on your love affair with them you either love them or wouldn't touch them. For me it's the first one truely enjoy just riding miles on these bikes they can be beat.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts