GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D

I picked up my new white GL18AT4 today. Been a long time waiting.

Now, to figure out what to do to it. hmmmm.....

Does Kenmore offer an extended warranty?

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Does the AT in the description stand for automatic transmission? :p :p
The first description I remember of the white was AMANA WHITE. Be sure and check with them. :D :D I am sure it is a pretty bike. Enjoy...........

Keep the white side up...............

·
Registered
837 Posts
Congrats gr8wing. Your gonna love it.
Just don't leave it out in the snow. You won't find it again till spring. :D

How about a picture :?: :?:

·
Registered
517 Posts
LETS SEE SOME PIC'S MAN..............ENJOY!!

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
You picked a great day for a ride home!!

Enjoy the ride, welcome to the "club" and enjoy the board.

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weather here has been great.... must have been a new option with the '04 wing. As far as the description GL18AT4, no, it is not an automatic, and I don't know what it means. That was the stock number on the delivery sheet with all of the other bikes that came in that day.

I put the CB, CD and the Corbin on yesterday. Have other goodies on the way from HDL and SO and I are working on a scheme to the bike in. I do vinyl printing and cutting so the sky is the limit on graphics; just don't want to over do it. This is my first white bike, all the rest have been blue with standard pinstriping.

We have the Arai Illusion Blue helmets and we were thinking of some illusion blue striping. I have illusion blue vinyl and I think that would be cool. :?

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
And who said there is no Santa Clause? Will that sucker fit under your tree, or do you have to put it in tha garage like the rest of us?

Congrats. Get as many (S)miles out of it, as you can.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will fit under the tree (70' Hemlock in front yard), but I think the garage is good enough. It needs to keep the Windward trailer company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts