GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Filthy goat humping MUSLIMS !!!

as the unarmed residents of Boston huddle under their beds. Enjoy douchebags.
Yes we know you can't restrain your EXTREME BIGOTRY. Wait for the facts and pull your head out of there.

G

·
Islam should be declared a radical political movement detrimental to freedom and public safety. They should be rounded up and given choices....hopefully most make the wrong one.

G

·
I wonder if we'll hear of the glorious benefits of amnesty and immigration again today from McCain and Rubio?

I'm working on a new bumper sticker something along the lines of-

Obama, while you were battling the NRA and Fox News, Chechen
terrorists were plotting murder in Boston. Helluva job!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
. . .Obama, while you were battling the NRA and Fox News, Chechen
Yep, I guess you just need to send more tax dollars to your Bush-era Department of Homeland Insecurity so they can keep track of the five billion people they aren't right now.

Hey, I'd like that. Mr. ex-blow-me-the-gay-way paying more taxes. Sweet justice!

G

·
Welcome to Obama's America of the future!

Can't have guns to protect yourself, only Larry, Moe and Curley from Government Organization XYZ can to protect you. Hide in your little holes like a prairie dogs and stick your head out the hole every once in awhile to see if it is safe.

Hopefully this stops all the Gun BS from Choom Boy and his Clowns in DC and the American Sheeple Wake UP to who this Clown really is in the WH.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I wonder if we'll hear of the glorious benefits of amnesty and immigration again today from McCain and Rubio?

I'm working on a new bumper sticker something along the lines of-

Obama, while you were battling the NRA and Fox News, Chechen
Under which administration did that family move here? And what is YOUR party?

G

·
Yeah, these guys aren't right-wing militarized Amish choir boys that BBQ, love NASCAR, the Bible, and wear white sheets occasionally.

Dead Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev created a YouTube playlist devoted to Islamic terrorism.
The LSM won't be able to spin this one even though they're trying.

I've heard so far-

Where did they get the assault weapons?
He looks like such a nice kid.
I knew him in school and he was such a nice kid.
Will there be a backlash against muslims now? etc...

Disgusting.

G

·
As the sheep in the greater Boston area cower in their crawlspaces, they can read King Obama's manuscripts to each other. That should make them feel better and get them through this tragic terrorist event.

King Obama said:
"This was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth."
Don't you think?

G

·
As the sheep in the greater Boston area cower in their crawlspaces, they can read King Obama's manuscripts to each other. That should make them feel better and get them through this tragic terrorist event.

King Obama said:
"This was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth."
Don't you think?

G

·
No Fly zone established over Boston now.

NY Gov Cuomo links Boston bombing to global warming.

LOL

You just couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

G

·
LE requesting bulletproof vests for media....

Please God(the real one) let them be blaze orange.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Islam should be declared a radical political movement detrimental to freedom and public safety. They should be rounded up and given choices....hopefully most make the wrong one.
Let's go one step farther. Round up all those religious radicals in the KKK, The isolated revolutionaries, those that attack schools and federal buildings like in Oklahoma. Etc., etc., etc..

Oh no wait. That would be the Chrisians.

But then we all know that Christians are murderous basturds.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts