GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our VTX Chopper that we built. It is now 99% finished and is putting down the road.

I am sorry that we didn't have the GL1800 Hayden Replica at Daytona but it should be back together next week.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks great Hal. I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. The paint looks fantastic, I'd love to see it in person and see if the "depth" stands out like it appears to in the photo.

·
Registered
36 Posts
OH MY GAWD!

That is awesome! You did a great job on that!
Definitely a future show winner!

Da Sarge

·
Registered
88 Posts
Speaking of the GL1800/RC-51 mix, got any pics of the project or are we gonna have to wait till it's all done??? :D Please? Pretty please? Awww, c'mon, Hal! LOL!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was posted a week ago. All of the pieces are on the floor that were painted. We will plan to put back together this week. The bottom photo shows the frame with one piece of plastic on it. That one has a problem and is being repainted. Thats why I made it hard to see.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hal You took a big tank of a looking bike and made it great looking. Want to try your hand on my bike??--Larry

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Which bike will be at Americade ? Both ? I will Be there !

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hal, I see all those parts laying around on the floor, and the bike torn all up and taken apart. I'll save you the time to try to put it all back together. I'll take that stuff off your hands. Just pack it up in a big box and send it my way. :D :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hal & Team.

As always, a great effort to move the Motorcycling world forward.

You are a Top Notch Guy, and I am proud to call you Friend.

Shows to go you, that it ain't all about profit. EXCELLENT!

Dawg

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
That's one sweet-looking bike, Hal - GREAT JOB!

I can't wait for the 1800 to be finished - I think that black and silver windshield cowl is just CRYING out for some RED scoop lights! :wink:

Keep up the good work, and thanks for all you do for us here.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to keep it interesting I will take photos of the different days that we work on the Nicky Hayden GL1800 Replica. I will post them here as soon as we start later this week.

·
Registered
979 Posts
:D Sweeeeeeeet ride Hal. :D :s27: :s27: :s27: :1st: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
88 Posts
granpa, I've seen those. :lol: I'm interested in the GL1800 Nicky Hayden bike! Of course, since the time I posted that request, I've sold my 1800 due to employment issues. In other words, no work, no bike! I guess I'll just have to get a used RC-51 to replace it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts