GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found out that the show "Hands On History", which includes the GL1800 assembly plant will be on the History Channel on 12/26/03. It is a half hour show which is on at 0930 hrs and again at 1530 hrs Eastern Time. I'm gonna set the Tivo later so hopefully this time I will not miss it again like the last 2 times. :)

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Or, if like me...

...they saw and recorded it when it appeared previously. Was pretty interesting. And, despite the lack of response, I'll bet several took note.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bob, if you miss it (heaven forbid) again, let me know, I've got a video of it and would be glad to forward it to you

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
BobsGL1800A1 said:
I guess nobody cares.
Actually, it's also been discussed in at least one other thread somewhere on this site. So the word is out! Since I don't have cable, I had a friend record it for me last time it was on.

John in Vegas

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Closetchef said:
Bob, if you miss it (heaven forbid) again, let me know, I've got a video of it and would be glad to forward it to you
Thanks Chef, but hopefully this time I will not miss it. I set the Tivo to record the show both times on 12/26, so that should do it.

Bob

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
BobsGL1800A1 said:
I guess nobody cares.
A more informative subject line might help to get more attention... :crazy:

·
Registered
22 Posts
History of motorcycles

A friend of mine told me that he watched a show called the History of Motorcycles on the Hisory Channel on December 4th. He said he thought it was about three hours long. I would sure like to see that show if it comes on again. He said it was really interesting and was surprised that I didn't see it. If anyone out there happens to see that it is going to be on again maybe you would give us a heads up.
Gerald :cry:

S

·
0 Posts
The one on the History of Motorcycles is long and very good. goes all the way back to Fred and Barnie's first stone wheeled SH1000 goldwing (stone henge model) and Busrock trailer. :?

The GL show is marked in the calendar for guys like me that write it down but loose the notepad :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts