GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Golding took one look out the garage door and promptly told me it didn't wanna go anywhere today. Snowin' like crazy and the temp is 31.
Man o man I ain;t ready for this jist yet.

Denny :cry:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
It's 95 and windy here. No snow in the forecast till late November at the earliest.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Is that nonsense going to be done by next week? I'm leaving out of here on Wednesday for Whitefish, Mt. Got caught in a snowstorm once before, don't want that to ever happen again. :D

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
WOOT!!! Ozarks, here I come.

Sorry boys, feel for ya... here is the most we see down here... about every 20 years that is...

W

·
0 Posts
Denny said:
My Golding took one look out the garage door and promptly told me it didn't wanna go anywhere today. Snowin' like crazy and the temp is 31.

You can keep it out there.
Tuesday here will be in the mid 50's pppuuuuurrrrr.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
87 and oh so nice here, glad winter is coming to get past those triple digits 8) Every place has it's weather down side, ours is in the summer!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
GaryG said:
87 and oh so nice here, glad winter is coming to get past those triple digits 8) Every place has it's weather down side, ours is in the summer!
Boy ain't that the truth! Our riding season is just starting! We're having a real cold snap here in Las Vegas... it's 68 and it's not even 4PM yet. Time to get the wing and trailer ready for another season!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Denny said:

Geez!! I was just out there a couple weeks ago and it was hotter than normal.
I'll consider myself lucky...

AG GL

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Took a ride with my MARC club today to check out the reception of our HAM radio repeaters (Kind of like a cell tower) for an upcoming MS charity event.

The event is mostly on Pacific Coast Highway between Huntington Beach and San Diego. We had to put in almost 200 miles in really terrible 74 degree weather with slightly cloudy blue skies. The route was almost entirely next to the Pacific Ocean :!: It was really really tough... We are really envious of you guys out there :!: (NOT!) :wink:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Denny said:
Man o man I ain;t ready for this jist yet
Dude... you got a talking gold wing? That's fricking awesome man. :eek: You ought to take it on the road with you and do some shows or something. I bet you could make alot of money. :yes1:

·
Registered
228 Posts
The snow can stay up there, but I wish y'all could send some of that coolness down here. It's been a long, hot, dry summer. Not sure when we'll see some real relief, but prayin' for it to come soon. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts