GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a iTunes gift card for a birthday present and I have iTunes on my XP Windows system and I have a Creative Labs mfg Zen nano plus model player. Is there a way to move the songs from my iTunes on the computer to my Zen nano plus?

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
The musics you buy (download) on itunes goes to directory in aac (i think) format. Then you need a converter software to put them im mp3 format or other compatible with your Zeno. ( sorry my english)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes, he is correct. You need software that will convert Itunes Version of Mp3s which is AAC fomrat which is a higher compression algorithm so it produces better sounding music while still taking up very little space to the MP3 format.[/quote]

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
You can do it using iTunes, but it takes a lot of time. Here's a quote from another board:

Brian_Fenner said:
highvoltage said:
ddking said:
...Mine came in as "Track 1" or 2 or 3 from each disk. No titles or other information. If it's possible to get that information, I don't know how.
Once you convert to WAV the information is lost. If you wrote it down you can enter it by hand, but it's time consuming.
Burn the .m4p music (AAC format) using audio CD format in iTunes. When you import the burned CD set it for mp3 format & make sure you select the checkbox "automatically retrieve cd track names from the internet".
Make sure you are online and iTunes will automatically name the artist and songs when they are imported.
It works...........I do this all the time and have probably converted over 1000 songs over the last year. I do this because I have several players that don't support MP4 format.
Here's a link for the full discussion:

http://www.ridersrally.com/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Here's a link from this board:

http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... highlight=

1 - 4 of 4 Posts