GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Thanks to the discussion on this thread, I got the idea to go online and find the right CODEC to plug in to my Cool Edit Pro software, so now I have the capability to edit and tweak my AAC iTunes files just the way I want 'em. Very nice. Thanks, gentlemen! (Sorry, I don't have the link handy, but you might be able to find it with a decent search engine.)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
ddking said:
When I did this, the songs came in without titles, performers, etc. I don't know how to do that and neither does my son. Thanks to him though, I can now play the 32 iTunes songs I have on my Mp3 player.
Windows allows you change the names, titles, genres, etc. of mp3 files. Right click on the file, select "Properties", and select "advanced" or "details" or whatever it is, and you can add whatever info you want.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
For clarification, any tune that you've loaded into iTunes in m4p format from you own CD's CAN be converted to mp3's by iTunes. The only files that can't be thus converted are tunes you've downloaded from the iTunes store. For those files, you will need some other type of software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts