GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this winter I decide to buy a new wing we get record snowfalls....another 8" here today. 50 inches so far this winter here in I O W A :banghead:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Living here in Illinois isn't a treat.... but it still beats living in IOWA.... :a13:

We're forecast for 2-4" tonight... but temperatures tomorrow will melt it off quickly.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mrgl02 said:
Living here in Illinois isn't a treat.... but it still beats living in IOWA.... :a13:

We're forecast for 2-4" tonight... but temperatures tomorrow will melt it off quickly.
no doubt whole lotta hot air in IL :luf1:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I've had it with winter, we are going to get another 6-12" of snow tonight and tomorrow and the "highs" for the rest of the week are going to be in the mid- thirties.

WINTER SUX

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
meanwhile in sunny southern wisconsin we have no snow, and have cancelled all future orders.

loren

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Javern said:
mrgl02 said:

no doubt whole lotta hot air in IL :luf1:
:a13: Hey, whatever it takes to get rid of the white stuff... :a13:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear we might have to wear long sleeves or light jacket riding very early morning or late night at Marble Falls this week end.
Barney

·
Registered
274 Posts
Javern, you deserve that sugar my man!

Now I know what to get you on your birthday to keep you going!

:lol:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I'm ignoring any future snow until NEXT season.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Well, you know that the prevailing winds blow east so it is obvious that the heat is coming from Iowa. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
cold and snowing

Gary & Mikey
We'll just keep our secrete, not :D 72 here at 9:40 am sunny souhthern Ca :lol: You'all can just keep your weather I'v got better things to do. Its called RIDING YABADABADO YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
roger/orangestreak :)
rogerfjrfaster :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey Javern,"now if you'll excuse me I have a motorcycle to RIDE" sounds like you have a motocycle to POLISH :D :wink:

·
Registered
878 Posts
My daughter was just visiting here from sunny southern CA. I filled up the car at $1.59/gal. She said "wow I paid $2.25/gal. last week at home." I know, the wing gets better mileage than my car or truck for sure. Ya, I know my heat bills are bigger than yours. Want to compare air conditioning bills. If you're not close to the ocean, I'm sure they're higher than mine.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Your delima makes me wonder if Trikes
fear the snow? I remember growing up
and the 3 wheeled ATVs were everywhere
in the wintertime.

Maybe training wheel with knobbies might
be your answer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts