GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the end of the line? Could it be? Do I need to buy a new bike and start all over?

I honestly can't think of a single thing that I want that I don't already have installed on my bike.

Garmin 376 GPS
Autocom intercom
FRS radios
Alarm with microwave motion sensor
Ipod MP3 player with remote wired to CB switches
XM radio
Helmet cam and video camera mounts
Yellow box speedo correction device
Electric Windbender
Valentine One Radar Detector with remote display and audio
Traxxion Suspension front and rear
EC fog lights
Volt meter
Gerbing heated gear & connections
Mic Mutes
SmarTire system
Pakit Rak
Kennedy Dual AD set
Dell 12 inch laptop in trunk
portable DVD player
Braum cappuccino maker
dual front and rear firing AIM 9 missiles

So what in the world do I do now??? HELP! Quick, somebody tell me a gadget I just have to have before I go nuts. :lol:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Other than maybe some heated grips, it sounds like it's time to increase the expenditures on gas, tires and motel rooms. 8)

If you feel you just have to purchase gadgets you are welcome to start on mine. :wink:

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Fred, I'll be glad to help you spend your hard eraned $

• Baker Mirror Wings (You wife will LOVE them)
    Heated Grips (You can then use summer gloves all year)
    Seat Heater - Gorix type for cars (You & your wife will LOVE them)
    VP fold down alternate Passenger Pegs (Helps the wife stay braced in the twisties and gives her an alternate foot & leg position)
    VP Idiot Light so you'll know as soon as an Alternator fails
    PIAA 1100X Lights under Faring (you can NEVER have too much light)
    Lazer Jammer - too compliment your RADAR detector

·
Vendor
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sam Jones said:
Fred, I'll be glad to help you spend your hard eraned $
VP fold down alternate Passenger Pegs (Helps the wife stay braced in the twisties and gives her an alternate foot & leg position)
Yea, that may be something I need. My wife has been after me for a set of those Transformer boards for her...

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Chrome and LED lights........

Pinstriping......chrome wheels..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fred

you can always move up to Airplanes.............you never run out of stuff to do when it comes to airplanes................

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fred

you can always move up to Airplanes.............you never run out of stuff to do when it comes to airplanes................

·
Registered
757 Posts
Fred,,,,you're gonna be sorry you said this;
"I'm waiting for someone to pipe up and tell me I need to buy a trailer. (Never happen)."

·
Registered
378 Posts
Fred H. said:
I'm waiting for someone to pipe up and tell me I need to buy a trailer. (Never happen).
OOOPS........ a smart man will never say NEVER. Not that I claim to be the smartest one around, but after I've eaten those words many times I've never enjoyed the taste so I just quit saying them. :oops: Fred, I have no doubt you are a smart man but I foresee you with a tricked out trailer full of GIZMOS. How much electronic stuff can a 'Wing pull in a cargo trailer? And remember.........THINGS are always BIGGER in TEXAS........right? :D :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
766 Posts
You should have thought about it and went with the AIM-7 missles, then you could have installed radar. Now that could open up another world of possibilities!!!!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I suggest you consider diverting some of your farkle funds for a gift for your wife. Last Christmas I bought mine:

and the result was an unlimited farkle budget for years to come!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
You can start getting items and installing them on my wing. If you have already installed, second time will be a charm. as far as the trailer goes, I never thought I would have one either, but time speaks for itself.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts