GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my RA# for my Iway 500c. I have owned it for two months and it just started to jump from North up, to 3D, to Direction of travel, with no inputs from me. :(

I wish I new two months ago that the 600c is about to hit the market, I would have waited. I will probably place the 500c in the wife's car and get me a 600c after I hear how other members like it's features.

Thanks to this board, I have learned a lot of good information about GPS's. I like the larger screen of the 500c so the Zumo will not be in my plans. I also have a 276c. Great unit also.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Whoops there goes, another rubber tree, whoops there goes.....

Sorry JON. I just couldn't resist...LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Dawg, are ya havin fun yet? :lol: Waitin for my 3rd one. Tim

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Honestly, If they are offering refunds, I would take my money and run. Then if you like the 600, buy it.

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Bulldog said:
Honestly, If they are offering refunds, I would take my money and run. Then if you like the 600, buy it.

Bulldog
I did, but they don't seem to be any faster with the refund checks.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
If the next one jacks up I will ask for a refund. Asked her if I could upgrade to the 600 and she said no. Hopefully this one will work. Like Lamont and others have said, I like the Iway features, the big screen and ease of operation. Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts