Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
J&M Blu-Hub:
I purchased this with the intent of also getting a Bluetooth headset to go with it but I never did. Now, plans have changed. This item was installed on my bike for a short time but has never been paired with any Bluetooth item. It is like new. It is compatible with J&M headsets as-well-as Sena headsets. Will fit 01 through 17 Goldwings. If you look it up on the J&M website you will see it sells for $599.99. I’ll let it go for $450.00 plus shipping.

RKA Saddle Bag Liners:
New, never used. These bag liners are the type that open from the side and not the top like most Goldwing bag liners. I prefer them as they allow for easy packing and access to your items without having to dig to the bottom of your bag to find what you want. I’ve used the RKA bags on a different brand bike and loved them. Should fit 01 through 10 bikes. Paid $130.00. Yours for $80.00 plus shipping.

EZ GPS Mount: SOLD pending payment
This is the mount that attaches to your windshield and allows for line-of-sight viewing of your GPS. In excellent condition. Mount comes with the Zumo adapter (I was using the Zumo 660). Should fit 01 through 10 bikes. Paid $89.00. Yours for $50.00 plus shipping.

LCD Screen: Sold pending payment
New. Purchased to repair my bike but found the LCD screen was not the issue with my bike so I don’t need it. Should fit 06 through 10 bikes equipped with navigation. Paid $100.00. I’ll let it go for $65.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't edit the original post; so, just to let everyone know I'm pulling the sale of the J&M Blu-Hub and the Bag Liners - at least for now. Didn't want to leave the impression they were still available.
Thanks to all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.