GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This latest v00.2.2 software update has finally addressed ALL of the on/off linking issues with the current Honda audio system software on the 2018-2020 Gold Wing. (((see J&M Bluetooth Software Program Updates

(Latest "How-To-Link" Video for the new Wing here
)

Now the user will be able to shut off the Gold Wing to get fuel for instance, leave the headset/headsets turned on, and when re-starting the bike, the headsets will re-link automatically, as well as easy trouble-free linking on initial start-up.

When linking to the Harley® WHIM dongle, the BT04 headset will now stream mono music from the WHIM while providing all functions of the intercom, cell phone, GPS commands and CB radio thru the Harley Infotainment audio systems.

This latest version 2.2 update also maintains the full stereo operation with the audio systems on the Can-Am Spyder and Indian Ride-Command.

An all new BT04 VOICE prompt package has also been included.

·
Registered
469 Posts
John thanks.
I just installed this before our Thursday Morning Ride.
This latest update does indeed fix the re-link glitches that occasionally happen when the bike is running and then the headset gets turned on afterward.
My BT-04 with the Premium speakers sound great!
Jefro.

·
Vendor
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John thanks.
I just installed this before our Thursday Morning Ride.
This latest update does indeed fix the re-link glitches that occasionally happen when the bike is running and then the headset gets turned on afterward.
My BT-04 with the Premium speakers sound great!
Jefro.
Jefro ,,, thanks for the good words and please let us know anytime that we can be of service.

·
Registered
11 Posts
John,

Having issues getting the updater to recognize my device. I'll submit a chat/ticket. If you jump on before Monday and want to respond please free. Updater installed, the program opens....volume down + Multifunction = blue front helmet button and blue/red multifunction solid lights....installer says 0 recognized.

On WIN10 HOME

1 - 4 of 4 Posts