GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When either the passenger or rider pushes the intercom button to talk, CarPlay is shutdown (Icon disappears from home screen) and does not return unless phone is disconnected and then re-connected.
Posted this under another title, but did not get much response. Figured if I Changed the title, it would catch the attention of J&M owners.

Another issue I am having: The passenger volume control is also controlling the riders volume. J&M issue or Honda issue? Or operator errror?

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be controlling only the passenger headset volume, right? The problem is, it is controlling my volume also.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's what I was hoping for when I purchased but there was no place that I could find a direct answer. Once it was installed it adjust the main volume. If my wife wants a lower volume, has to adjust the headset. Unless I have missed something somewhere! If I have please let me know, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
564 Posts
When either the passenger or rider pushes the intercom button to talk, CarPlay is shutdown (Icon disappears from home screen) and does not return unless phone is disconnected and then re-connected.
Posted this under another title, but did not get much response. Figured if I Changed the title, it would catch the attention of J&M owners.

Another issue I am having: The passenger volume control is also controlling the riders volume. J&M issue or Honda issue? Or operator errror?

Thanks
This was happening to me. Download and install both the latest updates from J&M and Honda, and that will fix it.

After the update, after clicking the intercom button, the bike returns to Careplay immediately!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts