GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get my headset to pair with my wife's. Turn on and set to pairing mode. Blue and red lights flash and just continue to flash for several minutes. I have paired my headset to my wing and to my phone. I also have paired her set to my phone so I know both sets do work. Clear pairing by holding multifunction button and volume up which turns it off but should also clear all pairings. Still won't pair to each other. any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cannot get my headset to pair with my wife's. Turn on and set to pairing mode. Blue and red lights flash and just continue to flash for several minutes. I have paired my headset to my wing and to my phone. I also have paired her set to my phone so I know both sets do work. Clear pairing by holding multifunction button and volume up which turns it off but should also clear all pairings. Still won't pair to each other. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I have paired both headsets with the wing but still no intercom function. I want to use them on my 18 as an intercom and connected to the bike with iphone plugged in. I also want to use them on my old wing with them connected together and to our individual iphones. It seems to me that i could clear the pairings and reconnect them in different configurations for each bike. I don't use any of the audio systems on the old bike anymore. If the headsets would talk to each other and our phones then they would be sufficient on the old wing

·
Registered
837 Posts
Geeez!! I'm an old IT guy and those instructions about confused me!!! Thing I'll stick to my wired headsets!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts