GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope i dont get in trouble for asking this,BUT i found the the head sets on sale for 59.99 regular 79.99 is this a good set to buy ? its not the best model but it is a killer price..includes all the cords etc...also do you use earplugs with them,i saw that edsets says you gotta wear them with their brand...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J & M and model nbr

they are J&M brand part number HS8146,,they are on sale at wingstuff.com

·
Registered
21,052 Posts
they been on sale for that price for a couple months, not only at wingstuff

and it sounds like a great deal to me

installed a set for a friend and i was pretty impressed with the sound

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw it for $55.95

I saw it at Chrome World for $55.95 in there new section, it looks like a basic J&M Headset sounds like a good price.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
since they've gone to all the modular stuff probably just selling out old product. Still good stuff and a good price.

No I was wrong it's not discontinued, still on J&M's web page. Still a good deal for a simple headset, since it includes all the cords.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
The J&M low end headsets are ok for basic communications, if you are in any way picky about the music and sound quality, pass these up and spend the money on the top of the line J&M units. Sound Fidelity and reproduction are much better in the high end units, plus they are modular (each major piece disconnects) allowing for easier installation, removal and if ever needed, repair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts