GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have the Honda (made by J & M) headset in my helmet. Everything works fine. I would like to get a extension cord, just to make it a bit longer. Right now it comes right from the connector to my helmet. I figure a extension of about 2 feet would allow it to droop down lower on my leg
I looked on sponsers web site but couldn't find anything. Is there something avalable I can order?

Thanks in advance
Spike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
I have the Honda (made by J & M) headset in my helmet. Everything works fine. I would like to get a extension cord, just to make it a bit longer. Right now it comes right from the connector to my helmet. I figure a extension of about 2 feet would allow it to droop down lower on my leg
I looked on sponsers web site but couldn't find anything. Is there something avalable I can order?

Thanks in advance
Spike

Try here:

http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JM-UE-15A

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
All,

If you're that interested in this product, if I could get them for you for about $10 a piece including shipping, would you still be interested?

$25.50 for this cable is NUTS, but trying to find a 2 foot, black, shielded extension cable is extremely difficult, so I'm looking at having them custom made.

Let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts