GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my local Honda dealer and they were practically giving them away so I bought these item and have no idea what they are.

1st item is J&M JBLU-DNG03 $350
2nd item is J&M CFRG-GL18 $350
3rd item is J&M CFRG-BT01 $150

Can anyone tell me what they are and what there worth?

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Going to need a little more info.:shrug:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was at my local Honda dealer and they were practically giving them away so I bought these item and have no idea what they are.

1st item is J&M JBLU-DNG03

See:
http://www.rka-luggage.com/A24%20J%26M/JBLU-DNG03.html

2nd item is J&M CFRG-GL18

See: http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=CFRG-GL18

3rd item is J&M CFRG-BT01

See: http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=7028

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

1st item is J&M JBLU-DNG03 $350 SINGLE RIDER BLUETOOTH DONGLE
2nd item is J&M CFRG-GL18 $350 AUDIO INTEGRATION MODULE FOR GPS ETC
3rd item is J&M CFRG-BT01 $150 BLUETOOTH ADD ON FOR ABOVE

Are the prices you put beside them what you paid?

·
Registered
315 Posts

This is a package that is perfect for a solo rider that wants a Bluetooth system that provides all or any of the following, bike to bike, GPS, phone, radar, music.

This component terminal will integrate the audio signals from a cell phone, Garmin Zumo (with additional cost accessory harness) and/or radar detector with the driver's (only) helmet headset.

This new Bluetooth adapter is built by J&M specifically to plug into J&M CFRG (Cell Phone/GPS/Radar) integration modules. The audio and microphone signal levels have been tuned by J&M for use with helmet headsets in the demanding high ambient/wind noise motorcycle riding environment.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
J&M

The prices I listed was there retail prices on the packages. Would anyone be interested in buying any of these. Make me a offer. Trust me I know what ever is offered would be more than I paid.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
The prices I listed was there retail prices on the packages. Would anyone be interested in buying any of these. Make me a offer. Trust me I know what ever is offered would be more than I paid.
I sent you an offer check you IM

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The two things I would like for my bike is a set of highway pegs and a kuryakyn drivers backrest.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skunk? you should take a bath.

Steve for the price they were selling them I would have been stupid not to buy them. He'll I bought everything they had that was J&M. I figured I could find someone to use them. Give me your email and I will send you a pic of the invoice. I have only had my goldwing a month so I'm still learning about all this stuff. But none of the 3 items is anything I can use. If no one wants them I can throw them in the trash and not think twice you just can't imagine the stupid price they sold them for. The dealer said I can't take a return on them because they were getting rid of all there J&M inventory. I told him I didn't care for that price.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
rider steve could use some happy pills from time to time;):cool::lol:! I for one realized that the prices posted were the original retail prices, NOT what the OP paid for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts