GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having problems with a headset sent, it to J&M. Within a week and a half I received my repaired headset (working better than ever). I emailed John Lazzeroni today expressing my gratitude for the quick turn around. Within two hour he responed in recognition of my email.

This guy "really takes care of business"!!!!!!

Thanks again John,

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
I have nothing but great things to say about John and the J&M Customer Service Dept.

My problems, either big or small, have always been handled in a professional manner. I would never buy another brand just based on the quality of service I have gotten from J&M for many many years!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Same Experience

I had the same type of service from them when I sent my headsets in. They were courteous and prompt. I would do business with them again in a minute.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Too bad ya'll aren't close enough to visit John's shop in Tucson. The walk in service is even better. I've been in his place of business twice, once for myself, and once when I took Bruce Gordon there for some work on his headset. Both times the service and friendliness of John's employees just blew us away. And in both visits, we weren't charged a penny, even when I went in expecting to buy a new headset. They get all my future business for helmets and headsets.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I was all set to go visit J&M and have them install the headsets in 2 HJC Symax helmets...called to get directions and was told: they do not install in those helmets. Responded, thank you very much and purchased Airriders and am happy with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts