GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the call and I went ahead and removed the Gas Door on my bike and sent it by UPS to Jacksboro. I am not in a super rush but I cant help but wonder how long it takes from this point till the trailer arrives? Any experienced folk out there that can give me a rough idea?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Dale:

Congrats on the trailer purchase.

Everytime I see your avitar, I grin since I'm the one who took the picture at the Port Angeles Rally. That was a really fun time.

Tim

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I decided to get another bike after the wreck I spent quite a bit of time thinking about it and the end result was that I just had to get another trailer. Hard to travel anymore with the wife without the extra space. I sure hated to lose my last Bushtec. But it sure could have been worse.
Port Angeles was fun..... I wish good old GWRRA was even close to being as active here as it was in Seattle. The good news is I have tied up with a group of riders that are on the road at least twice a week.

·
Registered
406 Posts
My memory isn't good on this...but I think my trailer took about 5-6 weeks to arrive after I sent the gas door. It came back to me pretty quick, so they must have figured out the paint match fast. It seems like a long time from the order date to the delivery date. Once it was here, it didn't matter. Glad I got it. I've used mine on long trips and a few short ones. Super accessory!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts