GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow thrill-seekers!
I am a new Goldwing owner and am looking for other fellow wingers in or around the Jacksonville area. I usually ride every weekend and enjoy riding with others. It really doesn't matter what you ride so feel free to chime in and maybe we can start hitting the Florida highways together.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
We have a lunch ride in to corky Bells in Palatka for this Saturday at 1pm. Looks like 30 plus people are going to show up good way to meet some of the Fla riders. One next week end over to the West Coast of Fla Cedar Keys

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy moly, that's quite a group. I'll PM you with some questions. My patronage of any restraunts in Palatka have been restricted to Angel's, so someplace new would be, well, new.

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
Those of us from JAX are meeting at my house in the morning around 10:15. If you want to join us, let me know and I'll PM you my address.

Snoopy and Victoria, Ken and Michelle, Steve and myself are meeting here. We're picking up several other bikes on the way. We're riding down SR13 to 207 and taking 207 over to Palatka.

Come on along!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Bartman, I'm meeting a few riders in St Aug in the morning about the same time and riding down SR13 also to Palatka:cool:. See you on the road.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be joining you all down in Palatka as well. There is a group I'm meeting up with in south Orange Park. We'll see you all tomorrow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts