GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going from Jacksonville to Daytona for the bike lunch and what date are you going down? Maybe we can get a group to ride down together.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheels when are you coming down and which or both lunch date are you going to make

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Wheels when are you coming down and which or both lunch date are you going to make
If all goes according to plan, I hope to make the wed get together. Hope that everything works out as I want to also stop in and cheer Bev up, and then down to deliver all this stuff I will be transporting for a friend of mine who is a Maryland Snow Bird and has a place in Fort Meyers, thus why I am pulling the bike.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of familiar faces and meeting some new ones as well.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
If all goes according to plan, I hope to make the wed get together. Hope that everything works out as I want to also stop in and cheer Bev up,
When do you plan on being in the Tampa Bay area? I'll be heading over to Daytona on Tuesday (3rd), but if you're here before then, I'll try and steer you into Tampa General. It's not the easiest place to figure out. ;)

-

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
When do you plan on being in the Tampa Bay area? I'll be heading over to Daytona on Tuesday (3rd), but if you're here before then, I'll try and steer you into Tampa General. It's not the easiest place to figure out. ;)

-
Hey Brian, I plan to head over to Tampa after the Wed lunch get together. From there, I will head down the coast to Fort Meyers. Looking forward to seeing you guys. By-the-way, you and Jeff are doing a great job!

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Hey Brian, I plan to head over to Tampa after the Wed lunch get together. From there, I will head down the coast to Fort Meyers.
OK..., see you in Daytona. I'm going to try and get in to see beverly tomorrow (Tues), and hopefully she'll be coherent enough to enjoy your visit next week.

-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.