GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in Canada can I buy a JIS Screw driver? I have tried Canadian Tire and Princes Auto. I don't know where else to go?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Screw driver

What size do you need and for what? Should be able to order one on line. Fairly common. I have one and think it is a #10. Dave B. Denver (goofie newfie too)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Canadian tire sells a bit set with a small ratchet and extension. This set has a jis bit in. I think the regular price is $39 but it goes on sale for $10 often. I've been watching for the sale to come up as I need a new set.I keep one in the bike and one in the tool box.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Wingleader09, I tried to order from the web site you sent but was unable to do so. I filled out all the fields but it still won't go. I can not contact them for some reason. Do you know of any other place I could try?? Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Google Vessel tools. They make great JIS screwdrivers including some very nice impact drivers. They make a set specific to motorcycles or you can mix and match

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Thanks Wingleader09, I tried to order from the web site you sent but was unable to do so. I filled out all the fields but it still won't go. I can not contact them for some reason. Do you know of any other place I could try?? Thanks
I would try using their toll free number. Bulldog (Owner) is a member of this forum.

Toll Free - 888-470-5702

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once again I thank you Wingleader09, I have them on order. thank you thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts