GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I got a j&m mp3 player loaded it with music went to connect gps in aux in and no music was told that it would work but nothing unplug cable and music returns what I'm i doing wrong have cable connected nice and tight unit was bought at americade.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
The unit should mount in your trunk and cable under the seat to cd changer connector I am thinking. That's the way we do em.

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
ok so I got a j&m mp3 player loaded it with music went to connect gps in aux in and no music was told that it would work but nothing unplug cable and music returns what I'm i doing wrong have cable connected nice and tight unit was bought at americade.
If its this one remove the SD and USB devices the AUX should then work

If its this one then the AUX should not be active on the GL1800 there is no way to operate it

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pedro66 thank you it's the second one that u have in the picture. Nice now I have to try to get a hold of seira electronics they had a tent there and I bought it from them at americade also got new foam for my mcs and ear peices from them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wing Nut ,,,,,,

connect your music source to the J&M unit using whichever included cable is applicable ,,,,, ((AUX ,,, iPod ,,,, SD card ,, USB )),,,,

then link your Zumo GPS to the unit via Bluetooth and when a navigation command comes from the Zumo, it will automatically prioritize over the music source, inside the JMDM-IPBT-GL18 digital music device ,,,,,

see http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=JMDM-IPBT-GL18 &PF=32 ,,,,,,

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts