GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have the Joe Rocket jeans that zip up the length of the leg, and if so, are there any opinions :?: Or are there better alternatives out there :?: TIA

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sir Rog, where did you find them? Joy

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found them at a local motorcycle dealer. They`re made of a strong fabric that they make their jackets from................. they`re quite light, wind and waterproof. Seem very nice.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks Rog, will check my dealer and see if they have any. Joy

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a pair of the Joe Rocket leather jeans. They are several years old and after lots of use are still in good shape. I was concerned when I bought them because they have plastic zippers, but they have held up very well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a pair of Draggin Jeans ( www.dragginjeans.com ) and a pair Brosh tex jeans. Both have Kevlar in the knees and rear end. I chose these over the Joe Rockets because of the Kevlar. In my opinion the Brosh tex (www.brosh.com ) are the best of the 3 and the best priced. That being said, I don't wear them in the summer they're very hot. Not only are they made of heavy jean material the companies add thick Kevlar inside the jeans. For the summer I will use Fieldsheer's mesh pants. For $30. more you get better protection, cooler material, and hip protection.
Randy F
Concord, NC
'02 Silver ABS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts