Registered
2,625 Posts
Thats it !!!

Thats it ! That is IT !! I gotta have one of those shirts, if it works for
the bulldog it will work for anyone ! LOL :D :D

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I wish she was looking for me???? :shock: ooops did I just think that out loud :shock: :? :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jazzy Jeff's New Friend he found at Woodstock NY

A Man would have to be drunk or High or both....LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yee Haw

What a great way to start the day. Now motivated to do more traveling and see if I can't find some of those wonderful sites (sights)!
Hi Ho Silver, Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Re: Jazzy Jeff's New Friend he found at Woodstock NY

Bulldog said:

A Man would have to be drunk or High or both....LOL

Dawg
thanx guys, thats me, studdly hungwell :D :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
And Gary Calls Me a "Womanizer"... Gees...

Some guys get all the chicks.

Good picture.

You all remember the commercial about the dog walking around saying: "I'm a lucky dog"

Dawg sure is
!

:wink:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Chick magnets

O.K. guys - after everyone gets their eyeballs back in the right place, just remember that what we ride is NOT a "chick" magnet, but as my wife calls it, a "geezer" magnet. At least that's been my experience. Maybe that has something to do with something else ... oh well, what the heck.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: Chick magnets

I ride a "******* Magnet" :D
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

MesquiteBob said:
O.K. guys - after everyone gets their eyeballs back in the right place, just remember that what we ride is NOT a "chick" magnet, but as my wife calls it, a "geezer" magnet. At least that's been my experience. Maybe that has something to do with something else ... oh well, what the heck.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Salvation Army bike?

O.K., I gotta ask - did you buy the bike from the Salvation Army? Have they expanded their outreach to include bikes and bikers? Just curious.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: Salvation Army bike?

MesquiteBob said:
O.K., I gotta ask - did you buy the bike from the Salvation Army? Have they expanded their outreach to include bikes and bikers? Just curious.
No but I can buy my repair parts at NAPA or Summit Racing :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

MesquiteBob said:
Dang it Bob! Do you always have to be so darned realistic? :p

·
Registered
134 Posts

LaMonster said:
I ride a "******* Magnet" :D
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

MesquiteBob said:
Ok guys....does this mean I'm a ******* AND a geezer???? Man, y'all know how to compliment a lady :s27:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mesquite Bob,You need to get your butt out to NY next summer

Jazzy Jeff was here for a day this past fall, and you see what he picked up in Woodstock, with no help from me. He did need his wife, Barb to shoot the pic though.....LOL.

Hey perhaps you are right, I don't need to be a chick magnet anymore. I found a good one (Meesh), and will soon be married to a great gal.

I never did like this Bachelor thing. I wonder why the tv producers never considered me for any of their bachelor shows.....Hmmmm LOL

Bulldog :beer3:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
hey dawg, they do have a show for you

It's called the American kennel~~~~something-or-other, can't remember right now :D :D :D :D BWHAHAHAHAH

jeez I crack me up sometimes

1 - 20 of 34 Posts